Fitness Sales Associate
We are looking to fill a Full-Time Sales Associate role at our LaGrange, IL location. Candidate must have flexible availability to cover some morning, evening, and weekend shifts.
Orangetheory Fitness (OTF) is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization with 800+ locations open in the US and Canada. We are currently seeking a qualified Fitness Sales Associates that are keen on driving sales and service excellence for our professional group fitness training facilities. If you are looking for a fun, exciting and rewarding position, you are in the right place!
Our ideal candidate has strong customer service skills, basic sales experience, and a passion for fitness. We are looking for successful and self-motivated people who assist in running all "front of the house" fitness studio operations. The Sales Associate is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including package offerings, memberships, membership renewals, retail and concession sales, and maximizing workout traffic.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio• Establishes and maintains an effective referral program• Maintains accurate records using established OTF sales systems• Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls• Leads OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders• Accurately follows the daily studio cleaning checklist• Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area• Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions• Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns• Proper on-boarding all OTF clients• Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled• Responsible for attending and participating in all relative OTF training programs
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- High school or equivalent
- Sales and/or Customer Service Experience: 1 year
- Functional computer skills required - Mind Body Online (MBO) System, Internet, Basic computer program software use, MS Office basic programs
Additional Requirements Include:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills (experience working in a sales quota bearing structure highly preferred)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment
- Fitness minded with the ability to take 1-2 OTF classes per week to effectively describe the workout to prospective clients
- Flexible to work nights or early mornings, weekends and holidays, as needed
Benefits, Salary and Perks!
Job Detail: Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00/hour during training. Upon completion of training, hourly wage will increase to $12.00, plus commission
PLUS • Flexible schedules• FREE Membership!• Fitness casual dress-code• Passionate, collaborative work environment• We love rewarding our staff for their hard work.
For more information, check out www.orangetheoryfitness.com to find out more!
Orangetheory Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.